Main changes is new rTorrent + ruTorrent setup and OpenVPN issues has been fixed.
- rTorrent version 0.9.8 / libtorrent 0.13.8
- ruTorrent 3.9
- OpenVPN: Sometimes routes were not setup after boot for a long time. This has been fixed
- OpenVPN: Cipher updated to AES-256-CBC
- Info tab now has a nice daily chart for traffic use
- Sox and nzbget added by default
- tcpsack vulnerability mitigations (disable sack, firewall small tcp framesizes)
Some a little bit older updates but worth highlighting again are:
- Resilio sync added (rslsync)
- Sonarr/nzbdrone installing reworked
- BTSync defaults now to 2.2
- Syncthing added
- rclone updated to 1.47
As usual you can see full changelog at: http://wiki.pulsedmedia.com/index.php/PM_Software_Stack
After updating recommend rebooting the server.
If you have issues, please open a support ticket.
Thursday, December 5, 2019